For the last month campaign vehicles have been invading the streets. I could kick myself for not thinking to take pictures. They would travel down the streets, campaign music blaring, laden with people and plastered with campaign posters. They would park in one spot for a while so everyone could get the full benefit of hearing the whole campaign song. I'm sure they knew where to park where it would be the most annoying! One day I was TRYING to give piano lessons to Hazel Joy on their outside porch. One such campaign vehicle camped right in front of their house. Kind of hard to hear the piano over that noise, people! It finally left, only to be replaced by ANOTHER such vehicle. I'm assuming it was the competition trying to sway the vote from the previous vehicle.
I had my favorite music all singled out. It belonged to Jeff Farinas. And to my delight, HE WON! Is that how the election was won? The best campaign music wins? Well, Jeff is very gawapo, too!
I did think to take a picture of the election posters that were plastered everywhere. This is quite an artistic grouping of posters compared to some.
I guess even politics are given the Filipino flair.
ReplyDelete