Laurel has requested we send pictures of our trip to Williamsburg. Sorry to say, we didn't take very many. Don't ask me why. But here's what we have:
Some lady filling her ox cart with wood.
One of the homes was interactive. They encouraged participation with activities such as playing parlor games, making Christmas decor, and playing the spinet. I think they changed their minds with the "participation" thing after they heard me playing!
I don't know why the video doesn't work. Any suggestions? Maybe it's a good thing it can't be heard.
Sorry. That's all there is. You might try "Googling" Williamsburg to see more.
From the first picture, I'd guess you were in the Philippines again with your water buffalo. I wish the video worked—I'd like to hear you playing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures!
Yes - not very "Christmas-y" without any snow. But, looks like a cool place.
ReplyDeleteI tried playing the video as well. Oh well, at least we got to see you at the piano. That's a pretty crazy looking piano. From your blog post, it appears it sounds as crazy as it looks.
ReplyDeleteI love those cute houses in the background! I'm happy to see that you are still out adventuring. So fun!
ReplyDelete