I love every inch of the beautiful snow.... because we didn't (and don't) have to go out in it. We enjoyed watching the storm from the warmth and safety of our cozy apartment. It was a fun "snowed in" weekend...playing board games and eating with neighbors.....and having sacrament meeting with the rest of our building in the bishopric's counselor's and wife's apartment downstairs.
Just like old times, shoveling snow. Glad to hear you guys made it through everything unscathed and enjoying the cozy time. Mom - we hope you had a great birthday!
I'll bet Dad is missing his new snowblower that he's only been able to use twice.
ReplyDeleteWhat was that you said a couple weeks ago, Mom? "I miss snow?" Now how do you feel about the stuff? :)
I love every inch of the beautiful snow.... because we didn't (and don't) have to go out in it. We enjoyed watching the storm from the warmth and safety of our cozy apartment. It was a fun "snowed in" weekend...playing board games and eating with neighbors.....and having sacrament meeting with the rest of our building in the bishopric's counselor's and wife's apartment downstairs.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Snow is most beautiful when you don't have to go anywhere. Otherwise, it's evil stuff.
ReplyDeleteJust like old times, shoveling snow. Glad to hear you guys made it through everything unscathed and enjoying the cozy time. Mom - we hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete