Monday, October 28, 2013

"We Will Miss" Series - Episode #3: The Scenery

This is a visual tour of many of our weekend and sometimes not-so-weekend trips. 






 
 
 





 
 
 




I told Elder to pull to the side of the road so I could take this picture:


When I got out of the car, this hidden-from-view-from-the-road carabao was down in a ditch staring up at me.  "Yikes! Nice carabao! Nice carabao! Sit! Stay!"







 
 
 





 
 

 
 
 
 

 

We will definitely miss the beauty of the Philippine Islands.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Utah has its beauty, but nothing like this. For once you took scenery pictures without someone standing in them. You always had a rule about that, but I guess Elder Eddington was behind the wheel most of the time so you didn't have a stand-in - right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I was a kid growing up, you used to tell me how beautiful New Zealand was and how you loved its big, beautiful clouds. These pictures look like how I envisioned New Zealand from your descriptions. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete