The Hore (rhymes with "Norway") home has been finished and moved into.
 |
| Previous Hore home |
 |
| New Hore home |
 |
| Another view of the new Hore home |
 |
| Sister Hore holding Baby Jared, sisters Angel and Princess |
The Hore Family was only borrowing the use of their old home. The owners wanted the materials from their old home to be used elsewhere. So......
 |
| All that's left of the old Hore home |
Apparently the owners of the old Hore home also owned a piece of the two-log bridge because it's now a one-log bridge! I was almost a goner this time. The elders and Elder Eddington saved me from the muddy stream. I came out of it unscathed except for a pair of now muddy shoes.
Lots of love, Elder and Sister Eddington
Uh, do you watch HGTV at all? Have you seen their "Before" and "After" reveals? They're usually quite dramatic and different from each other. Yours? Not so much. The "before" is looking a lot like the "after." No one is going to watch VWETV, I'm thinking. But the new windows are quite nice.
ReplyDeleteWow, your pictures make me grateful.
Let's look for the silver lining here: 1)No more landlord threatening to tear walls down around them. 2)It's a paid-for home...no house payments. 3) No one in the neighborhood accusing them of being uppity and snobby....which I doubt they would be anyway. They are such a nice family.
DeleteLove, Mom
PS: To get your ratings up on VWETV, I recommend going with a one-eyed cat.
ReplyDeleteNow both you AND Jeff are hallucinating about one-eyed cats!
DeleteLove, Mom
Why do I get the feeling you put the pronunciation at the top of the post for me? You guys look great!
ReplyDeleteI miss you both and love you!
If the shoe fits...
DeleteLove, Mom
Also, "look great" based on previous posts. I just never took the time to make a comment before.
ReplyDeleteI am amazed at the "thrify"-ness of these people. Even the old house is being used elsewhere. I'm sure the Hore family is so grateful for their new house, even if it looks strikingly like the old one. Did you help her hang pictures - not too high and in a nice "grouping"? Probably not.
ReplyDeleteGood idea! Why didn't I think of that. Thanks, Steph! Maybe no pictures, but did you notice there are new curtains on the windows?
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Were you responsible for the curtains? It must be difficult to see what we consider "needs" when these people live on so little.
ReplyDeleteNo, we're not responsible for the curtains. But I'm glad they have them. Have you noticed they have already planted a little rock-lined border garden around their home? (It is visable in the picture showing the Hore family.) By the way, there is a father/husband living here, too.
DeleteLove, Mom