Saturday, August 4, 2012

Given Grace Revisited

The missionary sisters, your dad, and I visited Sister Michelle again last week.  They gave an awesome lesson while Given Grace slept.

Given Grace says, "Homemade baby hammocks are the best for sleeping....
....even when bothersome people take pictures."
"I especially like it when Mom rocks me. I hope the knots hold!"
"I'm awake now......
.....and smiling."
"I'm famous! I even have a car named after me!"

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, what did you remove? Makes me curious!

      Love, Mom

      Delete
    2. Ya, it sounds juicy. What *did* Natalie delete?

      Delete
  2. Mom and Dad, you look skinny. Are you eating? Given Grace is a cute little baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing our weight loss! Wahoo! I lost some when we first got here....nervousness and all, but I think I'm maintaining now. I wish I were as thin as the Filipino people. I'm jealous of their cute figures. I bought a blouse the other week and was surprised they had a huge size that fit me. Life is good!

      Love, Mom

      I'm glad you agree that Given Grace is adorable.

      Delete
    2. Welcome to being a size "lar-gee." Wait until the shop owners greet you at the front door with, "No size lar-gee. No size lar-gee. You go now."

      Does great things for the ol' self-esteem!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No, your DOG talks too much!

      Love, Mom

      Delete
    2. HA HA HA HA...Oh, that made me laugh.

      Delete
  4. You're right. Steph cracks me up. You do, too!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although, it appears that my comment didn't make the cut. Boo. I'll keep the swear words to a minimum next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the "delete". We didn't do it! Why and who deleted your comment? It was just fine, in fact, very funny.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete